- Accept the position of Adho Mukha of Svanasana.
- On the inhale, take a wide step with your right foot forward; in the knee, roughly, a right angle.
- Lower your left knee to the floor; left foot on the rise.
- Raise your body and arms up.
- Pull up the abdomen and perform a small bend in the back.
- Arms stretch back, revealing the shoulders and chest.
- Lower your pelvis with each exhalation.
- Breathe evenly and calmly.
- Keep the pose for the required time.
- Return to Adho Mukha Shvanasana and perform the asana on the other side.
- Stretches thighs and buttocks.
- Develops flexibility of the spine.
- Stretches the lumbar muscle, abdominal muscles, chest, shoulders and neck.
- Contributes to the normalization of digestion, beneficial effects on the lungs, liver, kidneys.
- Trains the vestibular apparatus.
- Knee injury.
- Ankle injury.
- Spinal injury.